PloneArticleModelEditor has been designed by the INGENIWEB team.
This product allow you to create dynamic models for PloneArticle. A model is composed of blocks. There are many types of blocks : - Image, Text (from PloneArticle or not) - macro ...
- Untar it ! :-)
Use the quickinstaller tool or create an external method at your Plone's root with the following information:
title: Whatever you want
It is recommended to use last version of PloneArticle to use with PloneArticleModelEditor.
You can use PloneArticleModelEditor in ZMI or PMI with a congilet. PloneArticleModelEditor allows you to create dynamic models for PloneArticle Models are stored in portal_article_models tool in you Plone site. All generated templates from models are stored in portal_skins/PloneArticleBlockModels. Use portal_article tool, from PloneArticle, to detect it.
The CVS contains the latest and historised versions of our source code. In order to get the HEAD branch of PloneArticleModelEditor, use :
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:email@example.com:/cvsroot/ingeniweb co PloneArticleModelEditor
You can also browse the CVS with your browser.
Please take time the read the Readme
- 2004-05-27 (Cyrille Lebeaupin)
- Initial release (0.2)
- Generate bloc models for PloneArticle product
PloneArticleModelEditor ChangeLog is also available for detailled informations.
- To get an open-source support for this component, use firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To get a commercial support for this component, ask email@example.com.
- To host a Zope/Plone server or instance, take a look at IngeniHosting.
- For a training about Zope, Plone or PloneArticleModelEditor, ask firstname.lastname@example.org.