A simple Plone site navigation system
PloneSimpleNavigation has been designed by the INGENIWEB team.
No screenshot yet.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
This product allows you to manage a simple dynamic site structure navigation, with options that you can set through the "Manage navigation" configuration page.
Note that, as of today, it is more usefull for Plone 2.0 users.
Among its features :
- Select exactly which objects you want to display inside the portlet;
- Select meta types you want to display inside the portlet;
- You can use "OrderedFolder" interface to sort object inside navigation portlet, from the control panel or from the "folder_contents" view;
- LinguaPlone compatibility.
Plone 2.0 or later
- (un)Install with the Quickinstaller. This will :
- Add 'PloneSimpleNavigation' layer inside all the skins (portal_skins/properties);
- Add 'PloneSimpleNavigation' Directory view inside 'portal_skins';
- Add a new tool called 'portal_plone_navigation';
- Add a portlet inside the 'left_slots' property;
- Add a control panel.
- Visit the newly-added Control Panel (Plone Simple Navigation configuration) and adjust the options.
Contributed by Jerome Sandarnaud (Ingeniweb).
Released versions of PloneSimpleNavigation are available here. The current version is 1.0.
The repository contains the up-to-date versions of our source code. In order to get the HEAD branch of PloneSimpleNavigation, use :
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/cvsroot/ingeniweb co PloneSimpleNavigation
You can also browse the CVS with your browser.
Please take time the read the Readme
Updated prefs_manage_navigation.pt to fix a bug on Plone 2.1.
PloneSimpleNavigation ChangeLog is also available for detailed informations.