A simple Plone forum
SimpleForum has been designed by the INGENIWEB team.
Screenshots of the administration interface.
Management screen when adding a Forum
Management screen when adding a Post
Management screen when viewing a forum
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
This product provides a simple Plone forum application for cases where you cannot or do not need to setup a full-featured sophisticated product such as Ploneboard (this might be the case if you are still tied to Plone 2.0.x).
Plone 2.0.5 & 2.1.x
Original idea and code by Jerome Sandarnaud (Ingeniweb).
Released versions of SimpleForum are available here. The current version is 1.0.
The repository contains the up-to-date versions of our source code. In order to get the HEAD branch of SimpleForum, use :
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/cvsroot/ingeniweb co SimpleForum
You can also browse the CVS with your browser.
Please take time the read the Readme
- How can i add a SimpleForum ?
- Under the Plone site, in a folder of Plone where you have the rights. Select Forum in the list of item and click 'add item'.
[CVS - 2005/10/25]
- Use toLocalizedTime instead of toPortalTime
[CVS - 2005/10/23]
- Added PloneSelenium functional tests (MR)
- Set human readable type name for add drop down (MR)
SimpleForum ChangeLog is also available for detailed informations.