ZAAPlugins has been designed by the INGENIWEB team.
ZAAPlugins : a collection of ZAttachment Plugins
See ZAttachmentAttribute/README.txt for information about it.
- win32 : all necessary dependencies are includid as binaries
- unix : you need to install the following packages (see individual README.txt in each plugin directory for more information) :
- xlhtml ; for excel & powerpoint plugins
- xpdf ; for pdf plugin
- wvware ; for word plugin
- PDF :
- Images are not previewable
- Default code page is used - you cannot change it to your Plone's one, for example
Some folks (thank you Renaud !) reported that ZAAPlugins couldn't start under Zope 2.7, reporting a strange IOError 10 [ENOCHILD] at startup. This is the case when you start Zope with "zopectl fg". If you experience this error, please use "runzope" instead of "zopectl fg" to start your instance, or use "zopectl start" instead.
The CVS contains the latest and historised versions of our source code. In order to get the HEAD branch of ZAAPlugins, use :
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/cvsroot/ingeniweb co $(PRODUCT)s
You can also browse the CVS with your browser.
Please take time the read the Readme
How can I use this product?
You can use this product only with ZAttachmentAttribute product.
[v2.21 - 2004-10-01]
- Improved detection of additional programs for Unix platforms
[v2.12 - 2004-06-03]
- Replaced the HTML stripper with MSWord by a (far more) faster one
[v2.11 - 2004-04-02]
- Binded with ZAA 2.11
- Better plugin detection under Unix
[v2.0 - 2003-12-18]
- Compatible with Plone 2 and Archetypes
- Preview support
- (partial) AutoCAD support
[v1.0 - 2003-09-15]
- Added indexing capability information support
- Fixed minor bugs
- Added MSWord, MSExcel and MSPowerpoint support
ZAAPlugins ChangeLog is also available for detailled informations.